- (defun games ())
- Based in Seattle, WA
- Release date:
- Windows, Mac, Linux
Spycursion is an in-development hacking and espionage MMO taking place in a near-future world which has been ravaged by a global cyberwar.
- Sandbox MMO gameplay allows flexibility in how you play, who you play with, and who you deceive.
- Explore both an urban 3D world and an ever-evolving in-game internet.
- Learn programming and cybersecurity with Slang, the in-game programming language. Or if you’re already an expert, play in a sandbox that rewards you for your skills.
- Not all hacking takes place on a computer! Sometimes, you’ll have to dumpster dive, eavesdrop, or shoulder surf someone’s password.
- A dynamic in-game economy obeys the laws of supply and demand — and keeps players on their toes.
- An open-source client and native Linux support show appreciation for the FOSS community, both in and out of character.
Spycursion Kickstarter Trailer YouTube
Music: “Reconnaissance” YouTube
Music: “Exploitation” YouTube
Music: “Exfiltration” YouTube
Logo & Icon (click to enlarge)
About (defun games ())
(defun games ()) is a tiny, distributed game studio creating things with secret alien technology. Read our story or see the studio’s press kit.
- E-mail: press [a t] defungames [d o t] com
- or use our contact form.