Spycursion is an in-development hacking and espionage MMO taking place in a near-future world which has been ravaged by a global cyberwar. Its Kickstarter campaign launches Feb. 26.
- Sandbox MMO gameplay allows flexibility in how you play, who you play with, and who you deceive.
- Explore both an urban 3D world and an ever-evolving in-game internet.
- Learn programming and cybersecurity with Slang, the in-game programming language. Or if you’re already an expert, play in a sandbox that rewards you for your skills.
- Not all hacking takes place on a computer! Sometimes, you’ll have to dumpster dive, eavesdrop, or shoulder surf someone’s password.
- A dynamic in-game economy obeys the laws of supply and demand — and keeps players on their toes.
- An open-source client and native Linux support show appreciation for the FOSS community, both in and out of character.
Spycursion Kickstarter Trailer YouTube
Music: “Reconnaissance” YouTube
Music: “Exploitation” YouTube
Music: “Exfiltration” YouTube
Logo & Icon (click to enlarge)
About (defun games ())